Drop Off and Pick-Up Procedures
Elizabeth Cady Stanton Elementary
- All students should be dropped off in the back parking lot off Chapin St.
- Students who are dropped off can enter the building at 8:55 at exit #8.
- Students can be dropped off between 8:55-9:05. After 9:05 the student would be late and will need to enter with a parent/guardian at the front door.
- There will be 4 cones identifying the drop-off zone. Students should not exit the vehicle until they are in one of those 4 zones. This will help ensure distancing upon arrival.
- Students should have masks on before they enter the building.
- Adults will be at the entrance to welcome students in. Students will go directly to their homeroom or to pick up their breakfast upon entering the building.
- Pick-up will begin at 3:05 pm.
- All pick-ups will be in the back parking lot off Chapin St.
- The back lot is dedicated for pick-up and no staff will be parking in the lot. Therefore, there should be many available spaces to park.
- All parents/guardians must park in the lot and meet their child(ren) at the assigned door.
- Students in the following homerooms and their older siblings will exit at door #8:
All grade 3 homerooms, Morrell, Sciera and Woodard
Students in the following homerooms will exit at door #6:
Panek, Grieco and all grade 5 homerooms
Parents/Guardians should wait by the door until their child(ren) is delivered to them. Please make an effort to ensure some distance between adults.
Please follow signs and listen to staff as to where parents/guardians can line up.
After meeting your child(ren), please proceed to your vehicle and exit carefully.
Our priority continues to be the health and safety of your child(ren). We may adjust procedures, if necessary. Any changes will be communicated with families as soon as possible.
In the morning, walkers can walk to the back or front door and can enter the building at 8:55 am. They should not arrive early as there will not be supervision before 8:55.
Walkers will leave at approximately 3:05 pm.
Students may exit at 3:05 as a walker either out of the old entrance (exit #1 ) or with an aide at the back of the building (exit #5).
An aide at each exit, and/or crossing guard, will help students to cross safely.